Which UEFA International clubs will emerge victorious?
As the group stage draws to a close, the International Clubs UEFA are getting closer to the Round of 16. Everyone wants to get through to the last 16, but only 16 teams out of 32 will make it. Who will advance to the next round?
After 4 long days of matches, several teams have already qualified for the Round of 16 – but there are still two matches left where anything can happen. Some teams are still fighting for second place, while others are desperate to secure the top spot.
Matchday 5 betting tips: Who will win among the UEFA international clubs?
The competition that international clubs UEFA crave is on fire. We have seen upsets, great performances and forgettable matches. But what you are probably most interested in is finding out what the best bets are for the next matchday.
We are approaching Matchday 5 of the UEFA Champions League and there are several interesting opportunities. Below are the matches that can bring you profit.
PSG vs. Newcastle
The Group of Death has brought us some interesting UEFA Champions League results. Speaking specifically about PSG vs. Newcastle, we need to consider the following facts:
- PSG enters this matchday as the first in the group after beating Milan at the San Siro. That gives them 6 points, thanks to the debacle at Newcastle. The 4-1 defeat at the Parc des Princes still stings.
- PSG’s home form is enviable with 4 wins in 6 games and only 4 goals conceded. They have not lost in the Champions League, but have conceded 4 goals in 4 games.
- Newcastle have been an unimpressive visitor in the Premiership, losing 3 of their 11 games. In the Champions League they have only played one away game against Milan where they drew 0-0.
PSG may be taking their foot off the gas a bit, but we know that their job in Ligue 1 is less demanding than Newcastle’s in the Premiership. Therefore, it can be considered that the match between the two international clubs UEFA can end in victory for Mbappe’s team. The odds for home and away are 1.80 and 4.90 respectively.
Sevilla vs. PSV
Another even match with good odds for both teams. Sevilla and PSV are at the bottom of the league and both are looking for a ticket to the Europa League. Who will pull off the upset this matchday?
- Sevilla have been a very inconsistent team in the league this season. They have only won two games and they have done so against teams at the bottom of the table.
- PSV are the undisputed leaders of the Eredivisie and have only conceded one goal away from home. However, their UEFA Champions League results is much worse with 7 goals conceded.
- Both teams scored twice in the first leg of the group stage, which ended in a draw. However, PSV have managed to win their last few games and are now third in the group and in the hunt for second place.
Given the fierce competition for second place in the group, it is natural for PSV to go for the win. Sevilla have a chance, but they are lagging behind and their participation in La Liga has not been the best. The home and away odds are 2.50 and 2.70 respectively.
Benfica vs. Inter
We could not fail to talk about the duel of international clubs UEFA between Inter Milan and Benfica. The situation of the Lisbon team is not the best in European competitions. But how are both teams doing?
- Benfica are winless in the Champions League this season. In fact, they have lost all four of their matches and are struggling to improve.
- Inter Milan are fighting for the top of their group against a surprising Real Sociedad. With 7 points and the best team in Serie A, they need to beat Benfica to stay in the race.
- Despite injuries to Pavard and Cuadrado, Dumfries has managed to cover the right back position perfectly.
Inter have the motivation and quality in their squad to win when they visit Lisbon. For this reason, it is one of the most predictable UEFA Champions League results of the day. In addition, the odds are excellent as Inter and Benfica are priced at 2.35 and 2.39 respectively ahead of the FIFA date.
AC Milan vs. Borussia Dortmund
The San Siro will host another match from the group of death for international clubs UEFA. AC Milan currently have Bennacer, Kalulu and Pulisic in the infirmary and Dortmund only have Emre Can out. How do both get there?
- Milan managed to beat PSG at home and have been very solid with a win and a draw at San Siro.
- Borussia Dortmund are top of the group, having beaten a surprising Newcastle.
- The draw at the Signal Iduna Park has further confused the punters.
This match is wide open as both teams come into the game having beaten their rivals on Matchday 4. However, AC Milan’s home advantage and need for points make them favorites. The odds for Milan and Dortmund are 2.06 and 4.00 respectively.
Real Madrid vs. Napoli
The white house welcomes the Napoli team in a state of grace after beating Braga 3-0. As always, they are the favorite team when the Champions League anthem is played:
- Napoli had a tough time competing against Union Berlin without their top scorer, Victor Osimhen.
- Real Madrid have managed to compete in Europe despite serious injuries to Militao and Tchouameni.
- Los Merengues have already beaten Napoli away from home and it doesn’t look like things will change for the return leg.
The key to anything other than a Real Madrid win would be the return of Osimhen. The odds for the Merengues to win are 1.74 and for Napoli to win are 5.00.
Which of the UEFA International Clubs will you be betting on?
It is clear that Matchday 5 offers many interesting opportunities to win money with betting. Which one do you think is the best? Remember that combining two or three bets can help you win more. Don’t forget that the other European competitions also have interesting matches. If you look at the European Conference League results, you might find some very interesting opportunities. Discover in Africa Betting News the best opportunities to bet on your favorite sports.
Take advantage of 100% Up to first deposit match as a Free Bet or as a Casino Games Bonus with BETWAY.